Least Valuable Position Player: Runner Up
More from Phillies News
- How Phillies’ Ranger Suárez is set to build on 2022 postseason dominance
- What can Philadelphia Phillies expect from Bryson Stott in 2023?
- 3 Reasons to get excited for Phillies’ Craig Kimbrel signing
- Phillies-Mets owners’ rivalry grows after shocking Carlos Correa deal
- Could Rich Hill become ‘Jamie Moyer 2.0’ in Phillies rotation?
Rupp once again finds himself in the LVPP discussion. The veteran catcher was just 1 for 7(.143) on the week with four strikeouts.
This is the second straight week that Rupp has struck out in just around 50% of his at bats. With Knapp seeing more at-bats this week and making the most of them, Rupp may be looking at a reduced role in May.
Least Valuable Pitcher: Runner Up
Eickhoff took a little bit of a beating Friday against the Dodgers. Eickhoff was lit up for nine hits and five earned runs over 5.2 innings. The 26-year-old righty has been mostly stellar this season and this last outing should just be a small bump in the road.