Spring Training in Photos: Week One
1 of 11
The beautiful Florida sky above the infielders practicing on the half field next to Brighthouse Field
It’s the first week of Spring Training for the Phillies, and it’s easy to start losing track of all the drills taking place at both Bright House Field and the Carpenter Complex.
More from That Balls Outta Here
- Phillies-Mets owners’ rivalry grows after shocking Carlos Correa deal
- Could Rich Hill become ‘Jamie Moyer 2.0’ in Phillies rotation?
- Does Bailey Falter have a future in Phillies’ rotation?
- Prospect Andrew Baker could help Phillies bullpen in 2023
- Bryce Harper’s absence should lead to Phillies lineup tinkering
It’s one of the best things for fans to do in the spring. With all of the drills, practices and batting practice there often comes a limit to what one can write, but a picture is worth a thousand words.
So let’s enjoy a collection of pictures from this past first week of Phillies Spring Training 2015.