Best Phillies over last half century never to make an All Star team
4 of 6
3 – Pete Incaviglia
More from Phillies All-Time Lists
- Every first-round draft pick in Philadelphia Phillies history
- Every number retired by the Philadelphia Phillies
- The most legendary Phillies third basemen of all time
- Top single-season performances by righties in Phillies history
- These are the Phillies’ biggest first-round draft busts
Incaviglia was a big part of the 1993 Phillies NL Championship team, belting 24 home runs with a career-best 89 RBI in 116 games. His production tailed off following 1993 and bounced around the league before retiring following the 1998 season with 206 home runs. Incaviglia hit a career-high 30 home runs his rookie season and hit 20 or more home runs six times. He averaged 25 home runs per year during his first five seasons.
Considering All-Star voters tend to favor players with power production, it’s a surprise he didn’t at least make one All-Star team during the first part of his career.