Phillies fans will have to watch todays game on Facebook for the second time this year
After ushering in a new era of baseball through the debut of MLB on Facebook Watch the Phillies are back on the social media outlet. Fans will only be able to watch their favorite team take on the Diamondbacks, after a 5-3 win last night, on Facebook.
Here’s all the information needed to watch the game through Facebook Watch, including how to stream it to your television and connected devices.
Date: April 26, 2018
First Pitch: 1:05 PM ET
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Pitchers: Ben Lively (0-1, 4.64 ERA) vs Matt Koch (0-0, 1.13 ERA)
Radio Station: 94 WIP, WSAN AM 1470 WTTM 1680; ESPN Pheonix 620, KHOV 105.1
TV Channel: NONE
Live Stream: Facebook
Announcers: Play-by-play Scott Braun, analysts Ben Davis and Eric Byrnes
How to watch the Facebook Live stream on mobile, desktop, and smart TV
1. Search for “MLB Live” on Facebook
2. Follow the “MLB Live” show page
3. Download the Facebook video app on your TV or streaming device and search for “MLB Live”
4. Or stream the game from your phone to a TV on the same WiFi network by tapping the TV icon.
More from Phillies News
- Pirates’ bizarre Vince Velasquez hype video will make Phillies fans laugh
- Acquiring Brandon Marsh gave the Phillies flexibility
- Former Phillies starter Zach Eflin shares heartwarming goodbye message
- Is Rhys Hoskins the future at first base for the Phillies beyond 2023?
- Exclusive Phillies Offer: Bet $5, Win $150 if the Eagles Beat the Giants This Week
Here is the lineup for Philadelphia for Thursday afternoon’s game.
- Cesar Hernandez, 2B
- Carlos Santana, 1B
- Odubel Herrera, CF
- Rhys Hoskins, LF
- Aaron Altherr, RF
- Andrew Knapp, C
- Maikel Franco, 3B
- Ben Lively, SP
- J.P. Crawford, SS
No Philadelphia hitters have faced Diamondbacks starter Matt Koch, who is making his fourth career start in three seasons. In his last outing the righty went six innings giving up one run on two hits to the Padres.
The Phillies will play on Facebook Watch for a third time on Thursday, May 10 against the San Francisco Giants for a 1:05 p.m. first pitch.