Newly acquired veteran Carlos Santana has faced the New York Mets nine times in his career. He has a .241/.410/.414 line against them with two doubles, a home run, nine walks, and six RBI.
More from Phillies News
- How will Rob Thomson manage the Philadelphia Phillies bullpen in 2023?
- How Phillies’ Ranger Suárez is set to build on 2022 postseason dominance
- What can Philadelphia Phillies expect from Bryson Stott in 2023?
- 3 Reasons to get excited for Phillies’ Craig Kimbrel signing
- Phillies-Mets owners’ rivalry grows after shocking Carlos Correa deal
This season, Santana is two-for-eleven with one home run and three runs scored. He helped the Phillies get their first and only win so far of the young season with his three RBI that lead to Gabe Kapler’s first managerial win against the Atlanta Braves.
Everyone is waiting for him to spark like last season – as he produced twenty-three home runs and 148 hits with the Cleveland Indians.
Santana has just three plate appearances against Harvey, collecting two walks. He has yet to face Syndergaard in his career.