The Phillies (87-69) find themselves in excellent shape with just six games remaining in the regular season. They've come good at just the right time in winning eight of their previous 10 and their last five overall. The Phillies have a 5.0 game advantage for the top NL wild card position, as well as just one win or Marlins loss away from clinching a playoff spot for the second consecutive season. They'll now aim to take care of all relevant business in front of their own fans, during this three-game series versus the Pirates (74-82).
Probable starting pitchers
- A season after having one of the best campaigns of his nine years in the Majors, Aaron Nola (12-9) is having one of his poorest. He's projected for the highest FIP and home run-rate of his career, while also producing a 4.57 ERA which would be his third-worst. For the Phillies specifically, Nola is second with 14 quality starts but is last among all regular starters, with a 1.9 WAR. In fairness last time out he excellent versus the Braves, allowing just six hits, no walks and two runs in 6.0 innings, while striking out eight in the process.
- Mitch Keller will make his 32nd start of the year for the Pirates. The right-hander is 13-9 this year with a 4.25 ERA, 3.78 FIP and 104 ERA+, making his first career All-Star Game appearance along the way. In his last outing, Keller went 5.2 innings but allowed seven runs on nine hits against the Chicago Cubs.
Philadelphia Phillies starting lineup, September 26
- 1. DH Kyle Schwarber
- 2. SS Trea Turner
- 3. 1B Bryce Harper
- 4. 3B Alec Bohm
- 5. 2B Bryson Stott
- 6. C J.T. Realmuto
- 7. RF Nick Castellanos
- 8. LF Brandon Marsh
- 9. CF Johan Rojas
Pittsburgh Pirates starting lineup, September 26
- 1. 2B Ji Hwan Bae
- 2. LF Bryan Reynolds
- 3. 3B Ke'Bryan Hayes
- 4. CF Jack Suwinski
- 5. 1B Jared Triolo
- 6. RF Joshua Palacios
- 7. C Endy Rodríguez
- 8. DH Henry Davis
- 9. SS Liover Peguero
What channel is the Philadelphia Phillies game on tonight?
- Game time - 6:40 pm ET
- NBCSP will have the Phillies broadcast
- The Pirates broadcast will be on ATT SportsNet-PIT
How do I stream the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
How can I listen to the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
- The Phillies broadcast will be on 94 WIP and WTTM 1680
- Pirates fans can tune into the game on KDKA-FM 93.7