New York has been suffering from heavy rainfall and flash flooding, which led to a state of emergency being declared. Unsurprisingly, thus led to the cancellation of the Phillies (89-70) scheduled Friday night game with the Mets (72-86). Instead, the NL East rivals will now play a single-admission doubleheader on Saturday at Citi Field.
Probable starting pitchers
- It's been an interesting first year for Taijuan Walker (15-5) in Philadelphia. He leads all Phillies pitchers with a career-high 15 wins, but has just 11 quality starts in 30 outings. On the season, Walker has recorded a 4.35 ERA, 4.45 FIP and 1.316 WHIP. Last time out -- versus these Mets -- he excelled in allowing just five hits, one walk and two runs in 6.0 innings.
- This has not been a good season forTylor Megill (8-8) overall, with just five quality starts in 24 outings. As a whole he has produced a 4.92 ERA, while being projected to have career worsts with a 5.14 FIP and 1.622 WHIP. You could argue there's been some improvement for Megill more recently, with a 3.35 ERA in his previous seven starts. Last time out he allowed five hits, one walk and three runs in 6.0 innings versus these Phillies.
Philadelphia Phillies starting lineup, September 30: Game 1
- 1. DH Kyle Schwarber
- 2. SS Edmundo Sosa
- 3. 1B Bryce Harper
- 4. C J.T. Realmuto
- 5. 2B Bryson Stott
- 6. CF Brandon Marsh
- 7. 3B Weston Wilson
- 8. LF Jake Cave
- 9. RF Cristian Pache
New York Mets starting lineup, September 30: Game 1
- 1. CF Rafael Ortega
- 2. 3B Ronny Mauricio
- 3. 1B Pete Alonso
- 4. SS Francisco Lindor
- 5. RF DJ Stewart
- 6. DH Brett Baty
- 7. 2B Luis Guillorme
- 8. C Omar Narvaez
- 9. LF Danny Mendick
What channel is the Philadelphia Phillies game on today?
- Game time - 4:10 pm ET
- NBCSP will have the Phillies broadcast
- The Mets broadcast will be on SNY
How do I stream the Philadelphia Phillies game today?
How can I listen to the Philadelphia Phillies game today?
- The Phillies broadcast will be on 94 WIP and WTTM 1680
- Mets fans can tune into the game on WCBS 880 and Audacy