The NLDS shifts to Philadelphia today, where the Phillies hope to get a boost from the Citizens Bank Park crowd after Monday's devastating Game 2 loss. They let the Atlanta Braves up off the mat and are in for a fight. The Phillies will look to recapture last year's NLDS magic when they came home tied 1-1 and took care of business with two big wins on home soil.
Probable starting pitchers
- Aaron Nola, 30, will take the ball for the Phillies today. The righty pitched a gem in the Wild Card clinching game last week and will look to continue his home success against a much more formidable opponent. In 14 regular season starts at Citizens Bank Park, Nola pitched to a 6-3 record with a 3.29 ERA, a 0.97 WHIP and 97 strikeouts in 87 2/3 innings. He faced the Braves three times this year, and despite throwing two six-inning quality starts didn't register a win against them.
- The Braves will send Bryce Elder, 24, to the hill. In his first full season, the right-hander made 31 starts and finished the year with a 3.81 ERA and a 1.28 WHIP. He faced the Phillies twice this season with mixed results. He dominated the Phils in June with a seven-inning, six-strikeout shutout, but they got their revenge just three weeks ago. In his second-last start of the year, the Phillies knocked him out after just 3 2/3 innings, scoring four times with two home runs as Elder walked five.
Philadelphia Phillies starting lineup, NLDS Game 3
- 1. DH Kyle Schwarber
- 2. SS Trea Turner
- 3. 1B Bryce Harper
- 4. 3B Alec Bohm
- 5. 2B Bryson Stott
- 6. C J.T. Realmuto
- 7. RF Nick Castellanos
- 8. LF Brandon Marsh
- 9. CF Johan Rojas
Atlanta Braves starting lineup, NLDS Game 3
- 1. RF Ronald Acuña Jr.
- 2. 2B Ozzie Albies
- 3. 3B Austin Riley
- 4. 1B Matt Olson
- 5. DH Marcell Ozuna
- 6. C Travis d'Arnaud
- 7. LF Eddie Rosario
- 8. SS Orlando Arcia
- 9. CF Michael Harris II
What channel is the Philadelphia Phillies game on tonight?
- Game time: 5:07 p.m. ET
- The game will be broadcast nationally on TBS
How do I stream the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
How can I listen to the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
- The Phillies broadcast will be on 94 WIP, WTTM 1680 and ESPN Radio
- Braves fans can tune into the game on 680 AM/93.7 FM The Fan, La Mejor 1600/1460/1130 AM and ESPN Radio