After a couple of days off, the Philadelphia Phillies will head to Atlanta to open up their NLDS against the Braves at Truist Park. The best-of-five series brings fans a much-anticipated rematch of last year's NLDS, which the Phillies won handily, 3-1. While the 104-win Braves will pose a tough test, Philadelphia has plenty of momentum coming out of their dominant Wild Card sweep of the Marlins.
Probable starting pitchers
- Ranger Suárez will take the ball for the Phillies in Game 1. The 28-year-old lefty was on call for Game 3 of the Wild Card Series but wasn't needed. He finished the season with a 4.18 ERA and a 1.31 WHIP, only starting 22 games after spending time on the IL. He had a pair of rough outings against the lowly Mets and Pirates to end the season. He faced the Braves once this year, going six innings and only giving up one run on four hits while striking out seven.
- Spencer Strider will counter for the Braves. The flamethrowing 24-year-old led baseball with 281 strikeouts and was the only 20-game winner in the majors. He finished with a 3.37 ERA and will surely receive Cy Young votes. He faced the Phillies four times this season, picking up wins in all four contests with a 2.42 ERA and striking out 38 over 26 innings of work.
Philadelphia Phillies starting lineup, NLDS: Game 1
- 1. DH Kyle Schwarber
- 2. SS Trea Turner
- 3. 1B Bryce Harper
- 4. 3B Alec Bohm
- 5. 2B Bryson Stott
- 6. C J.T. Realmuto
- 7. RF Nick Castellanos
- 8. LF Brandon Marsh
- 9. CF Johan Rojas
Atlanta Braves starting lineup, NLDS: Game 1
- 1. RF Ronald Acuña Jr.
- 2. 3B Austin Riley
- 3. 1B Matt Olson
- 4. 2B Ozzie Albies
- 5. DH Marcell Ozuna
- 6. CF Michael Harris II
- 7. SS Orlando Arcia
- 8. C Sean Murphy
- 9. LF Kevin Pillar
What channel is the Philadelphia Phillies game on tonight?
- Game time: 6:07 p.m. ET
- The game will be broadcast nationally on TBS
How do I stream the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
How can I listen to the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
- The Phillies broadcast will be on 94 WIP, WTTM 1680 and ESPN Radio
- Braves fans can tune into the game on 680 AM/93.7 FM The Fan, La Mejor 1600/1460/1130 AM and ESPN Radio