The Philadelphia Phillies couldn't finish the job on Monday, losing Game 6 of the NLCS 5-1 in disheartening fashion. They'll be looking for a big bounceback effort against the Arizona Diamondbacks tonight, With a spot in the World Series on the line. The Phillies are 8-13 all-time in elimination games and have somehow never played in a Game 7 in the franchise's history.
If the Phillies win, they'll pack their bags and head to Texas to take on the Rangers in Games 1 and 2 of the World Series. If they lose, they'll head home for what will feel like a long offseason.
Probable starting pitchers
- Ranger Suárez will take the ball for the Phillies tonight. The lefty has more than held up his end through his three postseason starts. He has a sparkling 0.64 ERA and a WHIP to match, with 13 strikeouts in 14 innings pitched. He held the Diamondbacks' bats in check in Game 3 when he struck out seven 5 1/3 innings and didn't give up a run on three hits and one walk.
- The Diamondbacks will send out Brandon Pfaadt for his second start of the series. The righty absolutely dominated the Phillies in his Game 3 outing, striking out nine in 5 2/3 innings of work. The Phillies were able to muster only two hits off the rookie, and will need a better showing in Game 7.
Philadelphia Phillies starting lineup, NLCS Game 7
- 1. DH Kyle Schwarber
- 2. SS Trea Turner
- 3. 1B Bryce Harper
- 4. 3B Alec Bohm
- 5. 2B Bryson Stott
- 6. C J.T. Realmuto
- 7. RF Nick Castellanos
- 8. LF Brandon Marsh
- 9. CF Johan Rojas
Arizona Diamondbacks starting lineup, NLCS Game 7
- 1. 2B Ketel Marte
- 2. CF Corbin Carroll
- 3. C Gabriel Moreno
- 4. 1B Christian Walker
- 5. RF Tommy Pham
- 6. LF Lourdes Gurriel Jr.
- 7. 8. DH Evan Longoria
- 8. 3B Emmanuel Rivera
- 9. SS Geraldo Perdomo
What channel is the Philadelphia Phillies game on tonight?
- Game time: 8:07 p.m. ET
- The game will be broadcast nationally on TBS
How do I stream the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
How can I listen to the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
- The Phillies broadcast will be on 94 WIP, WTTM 1680 and ESPN Radio
- Diamondbacks fans can tune into the game on 98.7 FM Arizona's Sports Station, KQMR Latino Mix 100.3 FM and ESPN Radio