After a disappointing end to Game 3 of the NLCS on Thursday, the Philadelphia Phillies will look to bounce back in Game 4. They'll try to take a 3-1 series lead over the Arizona Diamondbacks when the teams face off at Chase Field in Phoenix.
Even though the bats fell silent yesterday, Ranger Suárez threw another gem for the World Series-hopeful Phillies. Plus, the defense was spectacular, making multiple game-saving plays. Hopefully, the lumber wakes up tonight, so the Phillies have a chance to clinch on Saturday.
Probable starting pitchers
- Cristopher Sánchez will take the ball for the Phillies. The lefty last started on Sept. 24 and threw an inning out of the bullpen on Sept. 30, so there could be a little rust to deal with. The 26-year-old finished the season with a 3.44 ERA, 96 strikeouts and 16 walks in 99 1/3 innings. He didn't see the Diamondbacks during the regular season but had a stellar 2.08 ERA on the road.
- Joe Mantiply will get the start for the Diamondbacks in a bullpen game for manager Torey Lovullo. The veteran reliever started bullpen games three times this season, pitching into the second inning twice and only surrendering a single run in his three innings pitched. He finished the year with a 4.62 ERA and a 6.46 K/9 in 39 innings. It'll be a challenge for the Phillies' bats to hit home runs off the lefty, as he keeps the ball on the ground with a 53.8 percent ground ball rate.
Philadelphia Phillies starting lineup, NLCS Game 4
- 1. DH Kyle Schwarber
- 2. SS Trea Turner
- 3. 1B Bryce Harper
- 4. 3B Alec Bohm
- 5. 2B Bryson Stott
- 6. C J.T. Realmuto
- 7. RF Nick Castellanos
- 8. LF Brandon Marsh
- 9. CF Johan Rojas
Arizona Diamondbacks starting lineup, NLCS Game 4
- 1. 2B Ketel Marte
- 2. CF Corbin Carroll
- 3. C Gabriel Moreno
- 4. 1B Christian Walker
- 5. RF Tommy Pham
- 6. LF Lourdes Gurriel Jr.
- 7. DH Evan Longoria
- 8. 3B Emmanuel Rivera
- 9. SS Geraldo Perdomo
What channel is the Philadelphia Phillies game on tonight?
- Game time: 8:07 p.m. ET
- The game will be broadcast nationally on TBS
How do I stream the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
How can I listen to the Philadelphia Phillies game tonight?
- The Phillies broadcast will be on 94 WIP, WTTM 1680 and ESPN Radio
- Diamondbacks fans can tune into the game on 98.7 FM Arizona's Sports Station, KQMR Latino Mix 100.3 FM and ESPN Radio