The latest Topps baseball card featuring Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Andrew McCutchen is amazing. Now there’s a BreakingT shirt to match it.
UPDATE: Andrew McCutchen loves his new shirt.
If you happened to miss the latest Topps baseball card of Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Andrew McCutchen, we’re deeply sorry.
Because it’s amazing and you need to see it.
You can take a look here.
Now, thanks to our friends at BreakingT, you can get an awesome t-shirt to match. But, you should know, it won’t make you quite as cool as Uncle Larry. It will give you a 1,000% increase in swag though.
All baseball fans know Andrew McCutchen, but Philly fans also know him by a different name.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Light blue, navy, brown, & white print on a super-comfortable vintage maroon tee.
- Premium lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
Order your t-shirt at BreakingT today for just $28. Don’t wait. Because you aren’t just getting a new shirt – you’re getting your new favorite shirt.