MLB Predictions: AL Central
By Matt Veasey
The TBOH staff was polled for their predictions on the expected order of finish in each of the six MLB divisions, the outcome of the MLB playoffs, and the winners of some of the major MLB awards for the coming 2015 season.
Below are the results for the expected order of finish in the American League Central. Frankly, this was the biggest toss-up across the Big Leagues for the staff here at TBOH. By a hair, we are keeping the Detroit Tigers as the favorites.
More from That Balls Outta Here
- Philadelphia Phillies bullpen could still struggle greatly in 2023 season
- Philadelphia Phillies: Most impactful transactions in 2022
- How will Rob Thomson manage the Philadelphia Phillies bullpen in 2023?
- How Phillies’ Ranger Suárez is set to build on 2022 postseason dominance
- What can Philadelphia Phillies expect from Bryson Stott in 2023?
The defending American League pennant-winning Kansas City Royals received a couple of first place votes, but also fell as far as fourth on ballots. Meanwhile, the Cleveland Indians under former Phillies skipper Terry Francona, also received first place support and fourth place relegation.
The Chicago White Sox are a fashionable favorite of many preseason prognosticators, though we predict them to battle as part of a four-way scrum, but come up short. One thing that we all agree on here at TBOH: the Minnesota Twins are a certain cellar-dweller. Check back in a couple of years – that won’t be the case much longer.
[table id=51 /][table id=52 /]