Phillies: Several Enhancements Ready for Fans at Spectrum Field
Upon entering the ballpark, fans will be able to enter more quickly thanks to new software for walk-through metal detectors. Fans will no longer have to remove cell phones, keys or small metal objects from their pockets, only larger metal objects.
See Something/Say Something Text Line
Fans who require assistance from security can now call or text 727-463-3461.
A new designated Uber/Lyft pick-up location is now available for fans at Spectrum Field’s South Gate.
There are far more food options for Phillies fans at Spectrum Field than just a hotdog, peanuts and Cracker Jack.
Some of the new tasty foods options being offered this spring training include those indigenous to the Florida and Clearwater area, seafood:
- Crabby’s Dockside/Crabby Beachside Bites: new crab cake sandwich and shrimp avocado tacos with a smoked fish spread, served with Old Bay kettle chips.
- Hooters Famous Original Style Wings: will now be offered at Hooters.
- Port-A-Pit BBQ’s: BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches and Smoked Chicken Quarters, and new sides, such as baked beans, mac and cheese, and jalapeno cornbread.
- Delco’s Original Cheesesteaks: Buffalo chicken cheesesteaks
- Rio Concessions: Candied nuts
- Clearwater Cocktail Company: new bar location
- Concession stands will also offer buffalo cauliflower, fresh-squeezed lemonade, Popical caramel corn and flavored popcorn, orange ice cream, root beer floats, and spicy cheese curds.
- McGillicuddy’s Irish Pub: Beer enthusiasts will enjoy the new pub, named after Phillies legend Connie Mack, or Cornelius McGillicuddy. The pub will offer an array of beers and specialty drinks.
Gear up and enjoy the newly remodeled Diamond Outfitters store. New items include the Phillies 2020 Spring Training cap, featuring an embroidered Liberty Bell logo on the front, and a Florida Grapefruit League symbol on the back. Also available are exclusive caps and polos in tropical colors with new designs.
To read all of the new offerings at Spectrum Field, visit Phillies.com.