Austin Listi, 1B, Reading
Like Green, Austin Listi was promoted in the middle of this season. He hit .344 with nine home runs and 45 RBI in 58 games for Clearwater.
More from Phillies Prospects
- Prospect Andrew Baker could help Phillies bullpen in 2023
- Phillies manager suggests Andrew Painter could make Opening Day roster
- Phillies No. 1-ranked prospect Andrew Painter receives national accolade
- Phillies top prospect Andrew Painter continues to dominate
- Philadelphia Phillies prospects thriving is a positive sign for the future
In the 37 games since his promotion to Double-A, Listi has been almost just as good as he was in Single-A. He has six long balls and 22 RBI to go along with his .293 average.
Listi is a very similar case to Zach Green. He’s shown the ability to hit for power and average. However, there isn’t really room for him on the Phillies in a starting role.
The outfield is already over-crowded if they decided to convert him defensively and at first base, Carlos Santana and Rhys Hoskins won’t be losing their jobs anytime soon.
Listi is also a good candidate to be traded for a bench bat or a reliever to solidify the bullpen. He won’t bring back a great player, but right now the Phillies just need to add depth.
The Phillies probably aren’t going to make a blockbuster trade this week. With that being said, a few minor moves can help this team contend for the Division Title down the stretch.
Medina is the only one on this list that might bring back a large return, but the others can still help acquire players that can have a major impact on this team in the race for October.